The simple fact is, IT TAKES ALL OF US, PARTNERING TOGETHER,
to make a difference in our community!
Young people are making choices every day that will affect them for the rest of their lives!
- An unplanned pregnancy can end in abortion without reliable information and support.
- A sexual encounter can turn deadly without STI treatment and education.
- A life can be lost eternally without Truth and hope being spoken in love...
We open our arms and hearts to give them "true choice": by caring, presenting alternatives to abortion, and supporting them through pregnancy and beyond.
Believe in what we are doing? Partner together with us!
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET INVOLVED - BECOME A CARING PARTNER!
- Time: Just a few hours a week can make a huge difference. Every center needs helpers! You may not feel called to be a client advocate (working one-on-one with a client) but there are many ways to use all the talents and gifts that God has given. Click here for a detailed list.
- Resources: Perhaps you can partner with us financially? We know that you would love to be in the offices talking with the women but your circumstances (job, family, etc.) won't allow it. When you give financially you are making it possible for us to be here in your place, sharing the Truth in love with each woman who comes in the door! Want to get started or learn more? clickhere.
- Things: One of the biggest fears our moms have is that they will not be able to supply all the "things" their baby needs. You can donate baby items & maternity items. Maybe you could host a baby shower at your church or maybe you frequent rummage sales - we just ask that the items are gently used or new. If you have questions about specific items we take, please contact your local office.
- Prayer: This is the most important thing we ask for! It is no secret that the enemy does not like what we do, so the warfare in the spiritual realm is raging! We need people praying for us each day. Click here to learn more on how to become a prayer partner.
- Other Ways: Do you know that you can specify where your
donation goes if you give through United Way?